From: Pratyush Anand <[email-masked]>

pp->io_base which is the input of the outbound IO address translation
unit should be the cpu address, it was programmed wrongly to realio
address.

We should pass global_io_offset rather than sys->io_offset to
pci_ioremap_io, so we map the new window into the first available spot
in the Linux view of the I/O space.

We must also pass cpu address instead  of realio address to
pci_ioremap_io.

This patch fixes above issue. It has been tested with Lecroy PTC in AIC
mode and Pericom PI7C9X2G303EL PCIe switch, which does not work
otherwise.

Signed-off-by: Pratyush Anand <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Mohit Kumar <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Tim Harvey <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marek Vasut <[email-masked]>
Cc: Richard Zhu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---
 drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c |    5 ++---
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.pci/27204

--- a/drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c
+++ b/drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c
@@ -177,6 +177,7 @@ int __init dw_pcie_host_init(struct pcie
 					   + global_io_offset);
 			pp->config.io_size = resource_size(&pp->io);
 			pp->config.io_bus_addr = range.pci_addr;
+			pp->io_base = range.cpu_addr;
 		}
 		if (restype == IORESOURCE_MEM) {
 			of_pci_range_to_resource(&range, np, &pp->mem);
@@ -202,7 +203,6 @@ int __init dw_pcie_host_init(struct pcie
 
 	pp->cfg0_base = pp->cfg.start;
 	pp->cfg1_base = pp->cfg.start + pp->config.cfg0_size;
-	pp->io_base = pp->io.start;
 	pp->mem_base = pp->mem.start;
 
 	pp->va_cfg0_base = devm_ioremap(pp->dev, pp->cfg0_base,
@@ -449,7 +449,7 @@ int dw_pcie_setup(int nr, struct pci_sys
 
 	if (global_io_offset < SZ_1M && pp->config.io_size > 0) {
 		sys->io_offset = global_io_offset - pp->config.io_bus_addr;
-		pci_ioremap_io(sys->io_offset, pp->io.start);
+		pci_ioremap_io(global_io_offset, pp->io_base);
 		global_io_offset += SZ_64K;
 		pci_add_resource_offset(&sys->resources, &pp->io,
 					sys->io_offset);