Subject: [PATCH] mac80211: update bssid_indicator in ieee80211_assign_beacon
From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:55:00 +0100

Update bssid_indicator in ieee80211_bss_conf according to the
number of bssid in the set.

Signed-off-by: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
---

--- a/net/mac80211/cfg.c
+++ b/net/mac80211/cfg.c
@@ -1071,6 +1071,9 @@ static int ieee80211_assign_beacon(struc
 		new->mbssid_ies = (void *)pos;
 		pos += struct_size(new->mbssid_ies, elem, mbssid->cnt);
 		ieee80211_copy_mbssid_beacon(pos, new->mbssid_ies, mbssid);
+		/* update bssid_indicator */
+		sdata->vif.bss_conf.bssid_indicator =
+			ilog2(__roundup_pow_of_two(mbssid->cnt + 1));
 	}
 
 	if (csa) {