Subject: [RFC net-next 7/7] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Request assisted learning on CPU port
From: Tobias Waldekranz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 02:25:15 +0100

While the hardware is capable of performing learning on the CPU port,
it requires alot of additions to the bridge's forwarding path in order
to handle multi-destination traffic correctly.

Until that is in place, opt for the next best thing and let DSA sync
the relevant addresses down to the hardware FDB.

Signed-off-by: Tobias Waldekranz <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
+++ b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
@@ -5466,6 +5466,7 @@ static int mv88e6xxx_register_switch(str
 	ds->ops = &mv88e6xxx_switch_ops;
 	ds->ageing_time_min = chip->info->age_time_coeff;
 	ds->ageing_time_max = chip->info->age_time_coeff * U8_MAX;
+	ds->assisted_learning_on_cpu_port = true;
 
 	dev_set_drvdata(dev, ds);