Subject: [PATCH v4 2/8] mac80211: ath9k: set default state for platform LEDs
From: Michal Cieslakiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:48:49 +0100

Support default state for platform LEDs connected to ath9k device.
Now LEDs are correctly set on or off at ath9k module initialization.
Very useful if power LED is connected to wireless chip.

Signed-off-by: Michal Cieslakiewicz <[email-masked]>
---
 gpio.c |    7 +++++--
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--- a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/gpio.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/gpio.c
@@ -74,8 +74,11 @@ static int ath_add_led(struct ath_softc
 	ath9k_hw_gpio_request_out(sc->sc_ah, gpio->gpio, gpio->name,
 				  AR_GPIO_OUTPUT_MUX_AS_OUTPUT);
 
-	/* LED off */
-	ath9k_hw_set_gpio(sc->sc_ah, gpio->gpio, gpio->active_low);
+	/* Set default LED state */
+	if (gpio->default_state == LEDS_GPIO_DEFSTATE_ON)
+		ath9k_hw_set_gpio(sc->sc_ah, gpio->gpio, !gpio->active_low);
+	else
+		ath9k_hw_set_gpio(sc->sc_ah, gpio->gpio, gpio->active_low);
 
 	return 0;
 }