Subject: [PATCH 4/7] i2c: pxa: remove some unnecessary debug
From: Russell King <[email-masked]>

Remove unnecessary show_state() in the loop inside
i2c_pxa_pio_set_master(), which can be unnecessarily verbose.

Remove the i2c_pxa_scream_blue_murder() in i2c_pxa_pio_xfer(), which
will trigger if we are probing the I2C bus and a slave does not
respond; this is a normal event, and not something to report.

Signed-off-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pxa.c | 4 +---
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

--- a/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pxa.c
+++ b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pxa.c
@@ -1114,10 +1114,8 @@ static int i2c_pxa_pio_set_master(struct
 	/*
 	 * Wait for the bus to become free.
 	 */
-	while (timeout-- && readl(_ISR(i2c)) & (ISR_IBB | ISR_UB)) {
+	while (timeout-- && readl(_ISR(i2c)) & (ISR_IBB | ISR_UB))
 		udelay(1000);
-		show_state(i2c);
-	}
 
 	if (timeout < 0) {
 		show_state(i2c);